OUR VISION AND MISSION
MAPIM carries a vision base on the following verses of the Quran and the Hadith:
- “Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves” (Ar Rad: 11)
- “And hold fast, all together, by the rope which God (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves…” (Ali Imran : 103)
- “Obey Allah and His Messenger and do not quarrel among yourselves lest you lose heart and your momentum disappear, And be steadfast. Allah is with the steadfast.” (An Anfal :46)
- “You are the best ummah singled out for mankind: you enjoin what is right (ma’ruf), forbid what is wrong (munkar), and believe in Allah.” (Ali Imran : 104 )
- Nu’man b. Bashir reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The similitude of believers in regard to mutual love, affection, fellow-feeling is that of one body: when any limb of it aches, the whole body aches, because of sleep- lessness and fever. (Sahih Muslim)
Base on these verses and the Hadith MAPIM endeavors to translate the verses into functional programmes to realize the the Quranic vision of ummah development and advancement. Hence its mission is to galvanise resources of the ummah both at the human level and also materially. It gives priority to the need to develop the human resources of the ummah and to manage the material wealth responsi bly as a trust in the best manner as guided by the Al Quran and the examples of the Messenger. MAPIM envisages that the ummah need to be molded into a truly examplary community of the world in order to serve and lead the humanity towards peace and harmony.